Thursday, March 31, 2022

Friends, Family, Foes, Faces In The Crowds. Roles To Play, Decades.

 Hope hopping helps those that fell down, and having a hard time turning around, and turning the pages to more and better dazes without the snakes, cattle and jackasses, in the hills...Friends, Family, Foes, Faces In The Crowds. Roles To Play, Decades.

White & Nerdy,"Solar anal company:(Spruce Power)".Horses done, the mighty and the great, to be the best to show over time. Social Media Dogwood. Practice to perfection classic life lessons.Friends, Family, Foes, Faces In The Crowds. Roles To Play, Decades.

May be an image of 2 people and people standing

I’m Steven Jay Jarrot, oral talents online to share, and I am a total bitch. I sucked my first dick at 10 and I loved it. I dress up like a girl and post ads for guys to feed me cock. I let them take pics and videos and I dont care what they do with them as long as I get a copy.Friends, Family, Foes, Faces In The Crowds. Roles To Play, Decades.
I’m a complete sissy-slut cross-dressing faggot. Since I was 10 if anyone told me to suck their dick, I did. If someone calls me a bitch or a faggot, I don’t argue. I am. No joke, I am a cock sucking bitch and damn proud. My only regret is that I don’t have a group of men who use me on a regular basis.Friends, Family, Foes, Faces In The Crowds. Roles To Play, Decades.


No comments:

Post a Comment