Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Tips And Tales, Rats, Roaches, Birthday Dicks, Disneyland Jackasses: Nazi Camps. Madness Returns.

 

Hello.
Is this living situation still available. I’m over 55. I work in old town. The location is perfect. Just want to say, I am big and fat, handicap, have to let you know, I smell like shit, and that is normal for me. Can I be a big fat pig at your house, kill the cat, feed the dog to the wolves. How do you like me now. You can text me at 661 810 4118. My name is Kathy. Thank you. Back In Time, Lovers, Haters, Good Time Toads, Paths To Cross ...

Jill Knowlton, May 2, 2022.

  
Hello! I’m new and just did a quick search and found this group!  We just bought a house in November of 2021. It already had the panels. Worst decision ever!  Speaking to our Department of Cinsumer Protection and I’ve hired an attorney. 
They currently have us past due by 1200!!! They are cashing our checks as I have them all cleared by our bank but no one at the company knows where they are going.  Back In Time, Lovers, Haters, Good Time Toads, Paths To Cross ...

I have sent them a file via certified mail with every email correspondence and every cashed check front and back and they STILL can’t get it right. To make this situation worse, they are hitting our credit report with delinquent payments!!!!!!!
I wish we never bought the house because of this!!!! Back In Time, Lovers, Haters, Good Time Toads, Paths To Cross ...



 Back In Time, Lovers, Haters, Good Time Toads, Paths To Cross ...
I am thirsty for living people, simple and loving people... Loving, sweet, tender people! I'm thirsty for people who don't judge, who help and those who evolve...Have a great day .
And a wonderful weekend.   Tips And Tales, Rats, Roaches, Birthday Dicks, Disneyland Jackasses: Nazi Camps. Madness Returns.

Tips And Tales, Rats, Roaches, Birthday Dicks, Disneyland Jackasses: Nazi Camps. Madness Returns

Not a Cheater, Just a Liar..... what is the difference, right hand and left hand, acts together needed.   'Please cancel my subscriptio...

No comments:

Post a Comment